Super Contributor

got the new Bose TSV and moved my old one to my bedroom. delivered quickly, beautifully boxed to keep it safe during delivery travels. plugged in, set clock and am playing favorite cds. 

older one set up with aux cord to bedroom Dot making the Bose 'bluetooth' so I can stream via Alexa thru the Bose. 

also often use the aux cord to my IPOD when too lazy to keep switching up cd's. 

beautiful, sleek, elegant, fabulous sound, small footprint. perfection!

Honored Contributor

@knittykitty wrote:

got the new Bose TSV and moved my old one to my bedroom. delivered quickly, beautifully boxed to keep it safe during delivery travels. plugged in, set clock and am playing favorite cds. 

older one set up with aux cord to bedroom Dot making the Bose 'bluetooth' so I can stream via Alexa thru the Bose. 

also often use the aux cord to my IPOD when too lazy to keep switching up cd's. 

beautiful, sleek, elegant, fabulous sound, small footprint. perfection!

i have done this before also @knittykitty . i think the quality of BOSE products is excellent. anytime i want an "upgrade" my older bose gets shifted to another room of the house......kitchen, guest room, den. their products are addictive. hope you enjoy your new sounds!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

thank you!!! enjoying it immensely :-))))))

Honored Contributor

@knittykitty My husband decided after the fact that he wanted the BOSE TSV...I am not sure if they extended the price or not when I went to order it, the price had gone back up....he's disappointed but maybe they will offer the deal again.

Regular Contributor

It is on HSN as a special value for the same price as the QVC TSV.

I was on the fence about it when it was offered at QVC and then it sold out.

I just ordered it at HSN for $279.

Amazon has it for $499.