Respected Contributor

I just called Tracfone and told my husband I would see him in an hour. From the time I called Tracfone until the time I hung up took 10 minutes! It was quick and easy. They checked to be sure I could text and get and make phone calls and all my new minutes and transferred minutes were all there. I have never had anything so quick as this. Tracfone gets an A+ on this new time to transfer and set up new phones . Just a heads up as I was dragging my feet as I thought it would take an hour. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Awesome Tracfone Activation

Good news!

DH & I have had Tracfones for many years and always activate them, transfer minutes, etc. online and have never had a problem.

We love our Tracfones!

Glad your activation etc., was easy too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

The couple times I called them, I had great customer service.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14; @GCR18; @KingstonsMom - I love my Tracfone, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to add minutes over the computer now that they have changed their website - if anyone has figured this out, please let me know.  You choose what you want, but then there's no checkout - it's been frustrating - finally had to go buy a card and add time that way. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@MKR14; @GCR18; @KingstonsMom - I love my Tracfone, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to add minutes over the computer now that they have changed their website - if anyone has figured this out, please let me know.  You choose what you want, but then there's no checkout - it's been frustrating - finally had to go buy a card and add time that way. 

For anyone that transferred their numbers to a new Tracfone and did it online and did not get all the minutes you were entitled to -please call Tracfone CS and they will do it for you. I called and did mine as it never puts minutes over on it right. With the1500 minutes I just got with the LG Fiesta Tracfone I now have 5997 minutes and 4965 text plus my data. I am not a heavy user so the minutes just keep rolling over every year. I always register my Tracfones on their site and it will show what you have after you sign in to your account. Just hit the green circle button on the left of your phone as it will show ---- at first. It also shows when it runs out. Mine is good until 2019 and so is my husbands. I don't see upgrading beyond the LG Fiesta until I break it-which hasn't happened in 12 years. There are similar covers for this phone but none have a slot where the SD card goes yet. Has anyone found one yet?

I always buy my Tracfone cards at the store except for on Walmart.com. They have the cheapest on text cards and they email you the code to put in your phone. Then you know you get what you pay for. REMEMBER to check online for a Promo Code good for the month you are adding them first. There is always some every month. Retailmenot is a good place to look.

Hope some of this info helps someone.

Honored Contributor

It's a sign of the times when we give kudos and are actually surprised when something actually goes right and is easy...

Woman Wink Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

It's a sign of the times when we give kudos and are actually surprised when something actually goes right and is easy...

Woman Wink Woman Very Happy

How true!

I did notice the Emojis are ugly on the new LG Tracfone Fiesta.

Other than that I am super happy. Smiley Happy