Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have frustration with this remote like I do?  I cannot deal with it anymore and wanting a replacement.  Spectrum autmatically gave me when I moved.  Any feedback would be so appreciated Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

What do you mean by Apple remote?  Is it the remote from your TV provider or something specific to Apple TV.  I use only apple products but am unsure what you're using. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

What do you mean by Apple remote?  Is it the remote from your TV provider or something specific to Apple TV.  I use only apple products but am unsure what you're using. 

This is what spectrum gave me when I moved.  I am just having a hard time with it.  It's an Apple TV remote.

Spectrum Apple Tv dvr | Apple Tv dvr Spectrum | ITechBrand

Super Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

@Tori3569 wrote:

This is what spectrum gave me when I moved.  I am just having a hard time with it.  It's an Apple TV remote.

Spectrum Apple Tv dvr | Apple Tv dvr Spectrum | ITechBrand

I have the same Apple TV and remote and no problems with it.  Perhaps if you were more specific with the problems you're having, people could help.