Honored Contributor

Anyone know when there will be a new Dell TSV?

I'm tired of putting up with my current computers.  Dell on easy pay is a good way to convince DH we can afford a new one.  I'm looking for a laptop about 600.00 with no number pad.  Closest local store is 90 miles away, which I prefer not to drive to in this lousy weather. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone know when there will be a new Dell TSV?

Look on Amazon. It won’t be on ezpay, but you will have many more choices, many more reviews, and much better prices. Oh and great customer service. 

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I'm tired of putting up with my current computers.  Dell on easy pay is a good way to convince DH we can afford a new one.  I'm looking for a laptop about 600.00 with no number pad.  Closest local store is 90 miles away, which I prefer not to drive to in this lousy weather. 

Check Dell's website or any online retailer and see what's on sale.   Amazon doesn't have payment plans but many others do.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never ever order any device off of a shopping channel they sell older models with software you will never need or use. I would try a Best Buy or Amazon. Does it have to be a Dell O/P? HP is having a sale on there computers. I just got my daughter a 14 inch computer from HP which comes in colors.. 199 on sale. She likes the smaller size to take to school. But there 15 6 inch red flyer is on sale too [329.] I am typing on it now and I have it for four years and it works very well. Happy shopping O/P.Woman Happy