Trusted Contributor

Re: Any Tracfone TSVs coming up?

Thank you for the replies, everyone!  

Does anyone have experience with the LG Rebel 2?  It's only 60 dollars, runs Android Marshmallow and I'm trying to figure out why it's so inexpensive, like what's wrong with it??

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

Thank you for the replies, everyone!  

Does anyone have experience with the LG Rebel 2?  It's only 60 dollars, runs Android Marshmallow and I'm trying to figure out why it's so inexpensive, like what's wrong with it??

@Stargazer77, I checked out the Rebel on the LG site and see that the OS is the 5.1 Marshmallow, which is older.  The newer phones are now running a 7 something.  The newer phones have better cameras and some, like the Fiesta, have 16 GB of memory, which is so much better than the typical 8 GB.  IHTH

Super Contributor

Hi @lizzys ... Kind of the same thing happened to me. I decided after a little while that I would buy the phone after the glowing review my friend gave me. Then it had gone up to $199!!! My current Tracfone doesn't expire until January, so I figured they would have another special around the holidays and in the meantime I would watch for the phone to come back in stock. When you explained how to find it over there ... and I saw the price, I didn't wait. It will be delivered late in the week. Thanks again, Friend!

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Super Contributor

@Tabbycat That is great!  I really hope we like it.  I couldn't help myself and ended up ordering it too.  Looks like mine might be coming on Friday.  Enjoy it! Heart

Super Contributor

Hi Lizzy E...... my phone came yesterday, Thursday. I have it up and running. I think it's going to be a great phone. Still learning my way around. It has some differences from my old LG Power. Hope you have yours by now..... and loving it!!

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Trusted Contributor

@Tabbycat  What differences?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN has the LG Fiesta back in stock at the TS price of $129. I'm tempted because  I bought my current LG in August of 2016. Amazon also has this phone.

Super Contributor

@Tabbycat I just got into my new Fiesta phone last night and think I will really enjoy it so I decided to get one for my husband too!  Hope you are happy with your new phone!