Respected Contributor

Amazon Fire Tablet - Question

I am trying to catch up with the 21st century and learn about all this new technology.  My question is, can you make a video with an Amazon tablet?  During the presentations they always state that you can take photos, but what about making a home video?  Thank you so much.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire Tablet - Question

Yes...On main screen press Camera. 

Swipe left side of screen...Video symbol is visible.

Press round white circle with red dot to record/stop video.

Go to Photos on main screen to view the video.

Have fun!

Respected Contributor

KLevineFan - Thank you so much! I wanted it just for this reason.  Also, can you then link it to your computer?  I am devoting all my time to my DH who has major health issues and have not been able to focus on anything else.  I still use a flip phone, have no idea what any of this new technology is, i.e., blue tooth, etc.  Great on my computer but that is about it.  My  goal is to start learning and catching up.  Waiting for the New Year to buy a smart phone, as I am sure there will be some up dated versions.  Thank you again for your help.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use a cable with one end fitting the tablet and other end a USB plug to insert in your computer.  Best Buy sells for $6.99...just ask the man in the store how to hook up.  I just do photos, don't take much video.  Save your photos weekly or monthly on your computer.