Honored Contributor

I got an email from Amazon that I can purchase this new streaming device. It sells for $119.99, but Amazon Prime members can get it for $89.99. I'm not a techie, I kind of don't get the whole media streaming thing. Does this work with just one TV or all of them? Does it work along with your cable box and DVR box? How easy is it to set up for someone that isn't very good at this kind of thing? By the way, Alexa is built into this device. Do I really need this ( I know I don't NEED it, more as a want it)?

Honored Contributor

Since this device is brand new and just released yesterday, there probably won't be many answers to your questions.  The description on Amazon.com should have a lot of information.

I know I won't be ordering.  I've still got the phone dialer thingy in an unopened box.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

Digital trends has an article explaining the cube and the functions it performs. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire TV Cube

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Jordan2

Digital trends has an article explaining the cube and the functions it performs. 

@butterfly123, thanks, I'm going to see if I can find this article I just read the article, although this might be for some people, I have no confidence in my ability to get this to work!

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire TV Cube

[ Edited ]

CNET dot com has an editor's article explaining what it does and how cable boxes and sound gear fit in.  it's a good read. When you go there search Amazon Fire TV Cube and it shows the article listed there, dated 6/7/18