Esteemed Contributor

my husband...an intelligent retired Air Force jet pilot....can't install a fire stick!  neither one of us are techy people....can you suggest an internet tutorial that would help?!  it's driving him crazy!!  thank you....

Respected Contributor

I just checked You Tube and there are videos on there.

Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire Stick

[ Edited ]

@Somertime wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q610eBJDTn8

@Somertime wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q610eBJDTn8

thank you....our 15 year-old granddaughter is coming over to install it for him!!!  reminds me of when i tried to teach my father how to use his cable remote!

Respected Contributor

LOL  I totally understand.  My GD installed mine last weekend.

Honored Contributor

I, an ancient grandmother, set up the new TV, installed both a Firestick and a Roku and installed an interior antenna.  I have zero tech skills.  I wonder if there could be something wrong with your TV?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I, an ancient grandmother, set up the new TV, installed both a Firestick and a Roku and installed an interior antenna.  I have zero tech skills.  I wonder if there could be something wrong with your TV?

hi kachina...always look forward to your posts....yes....daugher and granddaughter said we need a new tv...daughter and son are going to buy us a smart tv for christmas...we're very lucky to have such good kids......

Honored Contributor

I don't consider myself a techie, but I was able to set up my Amazon Fire Stick and my Roku stick. It may take me longer, but I eventually get it. I had a brother who passed away, I knew I didn't have to know anything because he would bail me out. Since his passing I have to rely on myself, and I can do it. Might I say having both a Roku and Fire Stick, I find the Roku more user friendly.

Respected Contributor

I intalled mine about a year ago and for some reason last night it kept saying no wifi connection which was not true cause ALL my other devices were on.  SO I called Amazon Customer service and they walked me right through and solved the problem in minutes.  Very pleased!