Respected Contributor

I received one for my birthday this month and it is so much fun.  I wore out the battery the first day with exploring everything you can do on it.  It's very user friendly.  Just wanted to post this if anyone is thinking about getting one.  

Trusted Contributor

That's so lovely dear, pease continue enjoying your new tablet to the fullest, always in good health!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

Have fun!  Toys aren't just for kids.

Contributor

I just replaced my Fire HD 8 7th generation with the 10th generation (bad charging connector on 2017 version). It was cheaper to get a new one ($59) rather than try to repair the old one. The difference in the two tablets is like night and day...the new one runs as smoothly and quickly as either of my much more expensive iPads. I am pleasantly surprised. Fire tablets, you've come a long way, baby!

I used to only play games on the Fire, but the newer models can be used for watching movies, something my older version was incapable of.

Respected Contributor

@Buster43 

Today I watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy that I missed from last season.  The picture was very clear.  

Super Contributor

WOW the 10th generation are $59?  I gotta check that out.  I also have a 7th gen.  Don't use it a lot but it does come in handy, but if I can get a 10th gen for $59, i'm in.

Contributor

Re: Amazon Fire 7

[ Edited ]

@bigtraps  Actually it was $59.99, $63.17 with tax...got it from Amazon...I live in Virginia.

Esteemed Contributor

I currently use a 2019 Fire 8 and will upgrade to Fire 8 Plus (today's price : $79.98.  I'm waiting for Prime Day (early October) because I want the combo with the charging stand at best possible price.  I love the 8 but only weak spot is the charging connector; I really want the charging stand (only available with Fire 8 Plus.  My Brands also each have an 8 and $8 headphones so they don't drive me nuts!