New Contributor

I don't like the addition of the ads on the QVC website - take them down!!

New Contributor

Agree with you!

Valued Contributor

I noticed this too, did it just start today?

Trusted Contributor

I posted about this a couple weeks ago and people thought I was kind of crazy because they weren't seeing them. So glad to know I'm not crazy...😊I wish they would remove them. I see enough of these ads without having them at QVC.

Honored Contributor

Call your provider it is not QVC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The only 'ads' I see are QVC's own pop-up ads for emails or sweepstakes.  

Or the "As Seen On TV" bar, but those are for products the Q sells as well as on commercials.

Honored Contributor

QVC is doing this -- it's not the service provider's fault.   QVC began displaying ads from other companies some time ago.   These are not the pop-up promotions for the Q, and they're not the "as seen on tv" displays.    Installing and enabling an ad block extension/addon to your browser will block them.   If you're already using ad blocking, that explains why you don't see them.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

To capture an example, I disabled my browser AdBlock extension/addon.  Here's a screen shot of the lower portion of the Q's shopping site without ad blocking:

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Grandmapetes wrote:

I posted about this a couple weeks ago and people thought I was kind of crazy because they weren't seeing them. So glad to know I'm not crazy...😊I wish they would remove them. I see enough of these ads without having them at QVC.

Hi, @grandma petes!    I understand.    Some posters don't see the ads...  that's why I thought the screen shot might help.    Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words!image.gif