Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman 

I found a very interesting YouTuber Tyrone of The Tech Channel. His channel is all about 5G.

Yesterday, he showed a video of tower farm. You can see what company could provide the best service right now. 

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg 

The 5G market is kind of interesting as some companies are opting for higher speeds while others are choosing lower speeds but more coverage. One provider was offering speeds under their 4G as 5G for a bit.

The 5G phones are just now starting to crack the $500 price point (Samsung Galaxy A71) but are likely a year or two away from reaching my price comfort zone of under $200.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I have 5G on my ATT i phone which I bought back last December

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

5g is unhealthy and will do a lot of damage.

Honored Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud 

Please explain WHY

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

5g is unhealthy and will do a lot of damage.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: 5G Wireless Service

[ Edited ]

Within the 5G network of transmitter towers (main towers), there are smaller repeater towers sprinkled throughout the city. The repeater towers can make all the difference in how fast signals travel from place to place. More repeaters means better service.

The white cylinder on top of the telephone pole is a repeater, or booster. You probably have seen them around your neighborhood. My neighborhood has them placed about every six to eight square blocks or so. In some areas the boosters are so well disguised that you don't see them very easily. They appear decorative rather than look like a piece of technology.

shrews-teleccom-050818-2.jpg

b220bad83ab9c3d7bfc0390db33ea53c.jpg

Fake tree is actually a cell tower.

08-101_55'_broadleaf.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud 

YOU are 100% RIGHT, there's a whole SAD and DANGEROUS story about it on YouTube, it's a secret demon for sure.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

YOUTUBE has MANY stories about it's DANGER, look them up and see why some of us are catregorically against it. Technology isn't always POSITIVE PROGRESS.

Honored Contributor

Radiation from cell phone technologies, including 5G, is non-ionizing meaning it does not pose a health threat thought to cause cancer by altering biological cellular matter (DNA).

Cell phones technology, including 5G, is safe and not dangerous.

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

I refuse to buy in to horror stories going back to the use of microwaves.

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@I am still oxox 

YOUTUBE has MANY stories about it's DANGER, look them up and see why some of us are catregorically against it. Technology isn't always POSITIVE PROGRESS.