Esteemed Contributor

I Don't Believe It! Finally!

[ Edited ]

I just happen to get up in the middle of the night and went through Items Recently Aired.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a Suede Logo Lock Hobo Bag from Dooney that wasn't 17 inches wide!!   I was hoping they would make that bag in a shorter width.  They did!!  I'm doing a happy dance right now.  I had to order the Charcoal colored bag (now changed to the Olive).  What a gorgeous bag it is.  Just doing a happy dance here. Happy, happy, happy!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: I Don't Believe It! Finally!

BlingQueen. That's great! Hope you enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

BlingQueen. That's great! Hope you enjoy.

Thank you JavaQueen.  I couldn't believe that bag is finally made in a smaller width.  Totally made my weekend, lol.   Enjoy the new watch you purcchased.  I had it in my cart a couple of times, but just couldn't justify another watch.  Wear in the best of health.  It's a bling beauty for sure.  

Esteemed Contributor

Bling.....if you read the reviews...everyone is happy to see the smaller version...but all of them asked to have it made in the leather....maybe then I will finally break down and purchase it..

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

Bling.....if you read the reviews...everyone is happy to see the smaller version...but all of them asked to have it made in the leather....maybe then I will finally break down and purchase it..

Hi Circles:  You know when I saw the bag the first thing I said before I saw the reviews I was wishing it was in the leather version.  I also like suede bags for the fall in winter.  I just received the suede olive colored drawstring bag also.  I didn't want to pass this one up if they don't do the leather version.  The width size is perfect for me.  I don't have a bag in the charcoal color.  If they do the leather version, and they probably will, I'll really be in trouble.  I would love to see this bag in the hunter green color.  

Honored Contributor

I have been tempted by the larger leather version but this suede one is more the size I need. I absolutely love the suede, too. I might just get it if I can decide on a color!

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I have been tempted by the larger leather version but this suede one is more the size I need. I absolutely love the suede, too. I might just get it if I can decide on a color!

Hi Willdob3.  I purchased the larger version when it was first aired as a tsv many years ago.  I had to return it due to it's size.  This width is perfect.  I know how you feel about choosing a color.  I just went back into my order status and changed it to the olive color even though I have the suede drawstring in olive.  I just feel the olive color matches very well with the trim color.  I love the greens.  Whatever color you get all the colors are gorgeous.  The size of this bag is perfect also.  Enjoy it if you decide to purchase.  

Honored Contributor

The pebble leather logo lock isn't 17 inches wide, unless you measure it laying completely flattened at the widest part. Measured across the bottom of the bag, it's 12.5 on the square leather bottom and about 13 inches if you measure from edge to edge. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022 .... do you happen to have the item number for the smaller logo lock bag.  I would love it in a smaller size ... but have not been able to find it.  Thanks in advance.  Maria

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022 .... do you happen to have the item number for the smaller logo lock bag.  I would love it in a smaller size ... but have not been able to find it.  Thanks in advance.  Maria

A269013.  Please forgive for the lateness in answering.  I just now saw your post.  I haven't used the bag yet because I'm still waiting for the cooler weather to come in.  Hopefully, fall is around the corner.  The bag is fabulous.  This was a great purchase for me.  Hope it is for you also.