Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I don't know the Gracie bag -- except I really like it. If you want more room, check out the Zip Zip. It's like a bottomless pit.

Regular Contributor

Well my first Dooney is being returned today.  I used it for about a week and yesterday part of the shoulder strap broke!  Needless to say I am very disappointed.  For the price this just shouldn't happen.  I should receive the Oryany bag tomorrow and hopefully I will have better luck with that bag. 

It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

Wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have never had that happen to a Dooney, but you must've gotten one that was just not done correctly. What a bummer!

Valued Contributor
If you love like that hobo feel of the Sophie you may look at the Juliette; it’s roomier.

It’s my favorite DB and I have it in several different colors. If you check it out on ilovedooney they have a much better color selection than QVC.

Regular Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle I returned the first bad and ordered the zip zip.  Today is the first day using it and I think I love it.  I had also ordered the Orany bag and like that too so I guess I will have to keep them both!  Thanks for the suggestion.

It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

I think the zip zip is my favorite. I just wish it had an outside pocket for my mobile phone, but I deal with it. LOL.   I just used the large satchel with 2 zip pockets for a trip I had to take. It was nice to have all the space, but it's not as "firm" in shape as the zip zip which is soooooo cute. 

Congratulations. What color did you get?

Regular Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle  I am enjoying the zip zip a lot.  I do wish there was a small pocket on the outside for my phone.  Of course I got the black.  I may go out of my comfort zone next time and get a color.  I think I am hooked!

It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

Black will serve you well. I have the French Blue (which is currently hard to find). It was my first D&B which I bought a couple months ago. Then I got a yellow one. I love them both. Today I am carrying my Key Lime Crossbody. LOVE MY D&Bs.

Regular Contributor

Well I am hooked.  Ordered the TSV tote in Olive, can't wait to get it.  Keep looking at more but I need to stop now. 

It is what it is!!!
Regular Contributor

Since I love the zip zip so much I took the plunge and ordered the Lexington Shopper in caramel on Saturday.  I hope I like it as much as the zip zip.  I think I may be hooked!

It is what it is!!!