Regular Contributor

This weekend I purchased my first designer handbag and it is a Dooney.  I bought the Hobo Bag - Gracie.  I have never spent that much on a handbag but was having trouble finding something that worked for me.  I hope I love it!

It is what it is!!!
Super Contributor

Congrats, Nannerbelles!!  I predict you will LOVE Gracie!  I purchased one in teal a while back and it is one of my favorite bags.  Enjoy!!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Although I ahve owned a couple of Dooney's and a few other designer bags, I also took the leap on the Gracie this weekend!!  I got the eggplant color that I will carry this fall/winter.  I would not have done it had it not been for the easy pay.  Plus, this bag had my three rules for purses

1)  Silver hardware

2)  Single strap

3)  No pockets or dividers

Hope you enjoy yours, @Nannerbelles

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Enjoy your nre Dooney!  I think they're worth it, & carry one almost every day!

Respected Contributor

@Nannerbelles

I'm so happy for you!  I hope you enjoy your bag.  I stopped buying them as I got older and they got heavier and heavier for me to carry  I did, however, purchase this one on a recent trip to Disney World.  I think it's going to be a new addiction for me - Disney character Dooney's.  I can pass them down to my Granddaughter. Cinderella satchel.jpg

Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone!  I see it has shipped today.  I will let you know how I like it.

It is what it is!!!
Respected Contributor

@Nannerbelles

I truly hope that you love it.  Please let us know - we are all happy for you!!

Regular Contributor

Now today I ordered an Oryany lunchtime special!!  Looks like I might have a problem haha!  Still waiting for the Dooney, hopefully tomorrow.

It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

I hope you really love your new Dooney hobo bag. I like that style. Heck....not going to lie. I like almost every Dooney style with a couple of exceptions. I caught the Dooney bug a few weeks back. I get good prices on them (a couple at the Dooney outlet recently), so have more than I should have. Smiley Happy  ENJOY!!

Regular Contributor

Well my first Dooney arrived and I'm not sure that I like it.  It seems heavy and hard to get into.  I really need to get rid of a lot of things that I carry around with me, maybe that will help.  I will try it for a couple of weeks and if I still don't like it I will send it back.  Too expensive to keep if I'm not going to use it.  Still waiting on the Oryany bag, maybe I will like that one better.

It is what it is!!!