Respected Contributor

Does anyone else think these look like maternity pants? I laughed my head off when I saw them.

Trusted Contributor

Are you talking about the Demon Straight Leg Pants with the stretch top? If that is what you are talking about my answer is no I don't think they look like maternity pants. I know several women that have similar pants and if they are pregnant it would be a miracle. What exactly did you find funny?

Respected Contributor

I just did.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, those are pretty bad.  And that Denim and Co. sleeveless dress they showed was not very flattering in my opinion. 

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Unless you are going to wear them with the top tucked all the way in, no, I don't think they look like maternity pants. If the top is tucked in it's a different story.

Honored Contributor

Could you explain why you think they look like maternity pants.

Although, I think this model is wearing a size too small, unless purchasing a larger than normal size, they would be baggy everywhere else.  Despite the ribbed waistband and 1% spandex, which isn't much, they look like they'd be too confining around the tummy to me.

Honored Contributor

What was Foxxee asked. They look bad on the model-too tight. 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Why they look like maternity pants?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

i think that @GoneButNotForgotten  thinks they look like maternity pants because of the ribbed elastic. which they do use in maternity. 

but, no, they do not look like maternity at all.

Honored Contributor

They just look like the regular elastic waist D&C pants to me.  I must be missing something.