Contributor

Tired of running out of size 2xl

Finally got to see the Denim and company from this morning and I liked the denim and company Ikat top and of course, there is no size 2xl.  This is an ongoing problem.  Why don't you just make more in this size??

Occasional Contributor

Re: Tired of running out of size 2xl

I also noticed this ,maybe it's because,lately, all denim and co. Tops are cut smaller.I always took a size xl or 1x,now they are 2x....and everything is from the "essential line" ,meaning tighter,and more clingy!  What ever happened to cotton,loose,and Collared shirts? Just a few??? 

Frequent Contributor

A good idea would be to let Gary Groban and his design team know what you’d like to see in their line. If you have Facebook you can find him with QVC.

I recently sent Gary and his design team suggestions I had. One is to add side slits on their tops, swimsuit cover ups ,etc. Not small slits but something out of their norm.  I am pear shaped and need slits in most tops and toppers. Not all but certainly those with a straight or curved  hem. I cannot wear most tops with a straight hem because it’s too snug in the rear and hip area. I don’t like anything clingy in that area of my body as It is not flattering.

Speaking of side slits ,Marla Wynne with HSN has a wonderful clothing line and she tells her customers her high garment slits are her ‘signature’. She is shaped differently than me ( she said she is more apple shaped) but her clothing with her signature slits suit me and my figure well. Having higher slits helps one look better from behind. No cling. Uh oh... I went a bit off your topic.

Back to Denim & Co. I have noticed that not only does Denim & Co sell out of plus sizes first they also seem to sell out of the darker colors offered in those sizes.  Makes me wonder why they do not offer more in those sizes since they seem to sell out first. Asking Gary Groban would be a place to start. 

Honored Contributor

It's not Gary who decides how many sizes of an item will be ordered, but rather it's the buyers.  Heavens knows how many sales they lose because they order insufficient quantities of all the plus sizes.  This is a long standing, on-going problem.  When they have late-night clearance sales, you'll never see a plus size but if you're a small, you'll have your choice of merchandise.  Its disgusting and they're just shooting themselves in the foot.  You'd think they'd want sales but apparently not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I buy many Denim & Co items and I was also very disappointed to see that the items are now being sized smaller.  This was never mentioned that I saw on any presentations.  Only those that click on the size measurement option would know this.  I don't want clingy clothes, either.  I want comfortable clothes, that is why I was buying from the Denim & Co. line.

Contributor

amen to that!! so tired of trapeze hems and large open necklines and the hi-low hems and let's throw in tunics also

whew, feel better now  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I agree about the large necklines that just grow larger with each wash.  This needs to be addressed with the D&C line.  

Occasional Contributor

Gary!!!! Please tell us why the boot cut pull on jeans are out? I understand some of us like capris,crops, & others but some of us don't ! Why can we not have our boot cut pants in the summer? I love the denims I know u r trying to please everyone & doing a great job if I don't get some boot cut denims pretty fast it's gonna be sad cause I can't go out in public thread bare!!!!!!! Plus I'm so proud of all ur embroidered clothing! I bought all your embroidered faux leather jackets & I received so many compliments! I would love to have more in different colors if possible! Thanks for doing what u do so well then I can do what I do!!! ORDER!!!!

Super Contributor

I throw my 2 cents in too.  So many tees and tops sold out in 2x .  Ihad to move up to 2x because of all the spandex in the fabric, clinging and in summer, cling is out.  They must realize not all women have air conditioned office jobs, we don't all work out for hours in a gym and have great looking upper arms.  

Esteemed Contributor

I always go down to a small from a med in denim and company clothing I find them very large [vanity sizing]Woman Surprised