Contributor

Any chance Denim & Co. along with Gary can bring ius some Bermuda length shorts with     The square Cargo pockets on each side....for nex summer.  Here in Ct. they are asking all of the women to stop using handbags because they are being grabbed from us etc.  I need to carry a cell phone, some money, a credit card, my medical cards and car keys.  It's a new world right now and very hard leaving your bag at home to prevent being knocked down.   Love Denim & Co...love their shorts and many of their tops.  I hope Gary can be sent this suggestion and perhaps respond.   Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Seriously,  that is their response to crime????  Stop carrying a  purse.  That borders on victim shaming  in my opinion.   If that is how crime is handled in your city,  those short pockets better be big enough to carry a concealed weapon. 

Stay safe.

Respected Contributor

@Travone  Love your response. Would not want to come up against you. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sheldo 

The best way to get that request to Gary is on his QVC facebook page.  Just Google facebook Gary Goben QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Sheldo,

Or you can go right now to Walmart. com and order scrub cargo pants in cotton with 4-5 pockets.

I have one a dark navy with a large pocket to carry iphone, another for wallet, another for keys and another.

Pull up elastic waist and actually nice looking. Under $13!

You're welcomeSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

To stay safe with your purse use a smaller cross body type purse and do not leave your purses unattended in shopping carts or one that so big that you can hardly carry. Do not make yourself a target by looking weak when you are walking.  Stay alert of your surroundings.  

I do not shop in the dark any more and use to come and go any time.  I watch where I park as well.

You can still get mugged without a purse.  Just need to stay on top of things and watch where you go and also the times.

Doesn't hurt to know how to shoot either!!

Honored Contributor

@Travone    What's your solution-- those crimes are rampant?   

Honored Contributor

@Janey2   The one time I was accosted and robbed in a parking lot, by the time I could have gotton a gun out of a deep pocket, the thief would have been gone!

That wasn't even a recent experience -  about 60 years ago!   I didn't know anyone except hunters and criminals who carried guns.   Lots of each, but I felt safer then than I ever do now.

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal   I have a small bag, but appropriate pockets for my clothes are 100% easier for me when I'm intent on fueling the car.

Trusted Contributor

Carry a small crossbody.  Hold it in front of you.  Wear it under your jackets/coats in colder weather.  Or wear it as in the photo.

Lululemon everywhere belt bag Brand 1L crossbody waist bag image 1

Please do not put your phone in your back pocket - so easy to pickpocket.