Respected Contributor

UGH!! I have returned the last 4 orders from QVC, 3 of which are D & C. Today I recieved another D & C shirt & it looks terrible. Not at all what I was expecting. I doubt I would wear it more than 1-2x. I am almost scared to return, scared QVC will terminate my membership. When it say poly, I expect a slinky type fabric. This looks & feels like flannel & I can't stand flannel. 

Do y'all think they will terminate me? 

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight From what I've seen on these forums, an **excessive** amount of returns can result in getting one termnated. But I've no idea of their definition of "excessive".

I personally don't think 4 is a lot.

Earlier this year a woman "bragged" (sounded like) that she returned about 50% of her orders and was mad that Q wouldn't let her order anymore! Imagine!

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight

You should post your concerns in the Customer Care forum so a MOD can help you.

No here knows if Q will terminate your account.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: D & Co. returns

[ Edited ]

If QVC was to consider terminating your account, I think it would only be fair to give you a warning before taking any action.

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight  I think they look at it overall - like how many returns in 2018.  So, if you ordered alot and just returned 4 maybe it won't be as bad?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'm sure that some people abuse the return policy, however then thought that one would keep something in order not to lose their buying privileges doesn't sit well with me. I don't return much, but if they ever threatened me , I would just say bye bye. There are other places to shop.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

UGH!! I have returned the last 4 orders from QVC, 3 of which are D & C. Today I recieved another D & C shirt & it looks terrible. Not at all what I was expecting. I doubt I would wear it more than 1-2x. I am almost scared to return, scared QVC will terminate my membership. When it say poly, I expect a slinky type fabric. This looks & feels like flannel & I can't stand flannel. 

Do y'all think they will terminate me? 

Don’t forget that they now keep our original shipping cost, so that may help their bottom line.

Honored Contributor

If I were unhappy with the last 4 items I bought from a vendor, I would no longer shop there.  QVC might be doing you a favor if they do terminate you.

Respected Contributor

I read on the forums a few years ago that if you have an excessive amount of returns they would send you "the letter."  Not sure what they told the customer but I don't think they terminated their account, especially if they carried a balance.  I have had horrible luck recently with some clothing purchases and returned all of them.  It's just better if I go to a store and try them on first.  Cheaper in the long run, but QVC is convenient. 

Honored Contributor

Perhaps you need to pay more attention to what you are ordering.  I always read the reviews, watch the video and carefully read the description.  Polyester, a miracle fiber, can morph into a duplicate of any fiber from wool to the lightest, finest silk.  One tip-off to the silky texture is if is described as a "woven" fabric.  If you're not sure, there is a place for questions in the review section.  They seem to get fast attention as long as they're sensible, objective questions.

I believe the decision to suspend membership is based on a percentage of returns.  Smarter buying decisions can eliminate that risk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment