New Contributor

To Gary,

Please replenish your mock turtleneck tops and tunics!!! They have been sold out forever in most colors and they never seem to come back in.  I see that you have new mock turtle neck sweaters, but I'm a south Texas girl and definitely don't need/want sweaters.  Too hot for us.  Please bring back the cotton mock turtles soon.  For us, they are a winter staple.  Thank you!

New Contributor

Sorry if I'm confusing anybody but I'm new at this I'm just trying to tell Gary at d&c that I hope they bring back tops that are not so long. I used to get most of mine thru d&c & was always pleased but I haven't ordered in a while because I don't want to pay to have everything hemmed. I prefer them to fit mid-hip or just below but they're few nowadays. Thanks & I hope I did this right!

Esteemed Contributor

Cat Trax welcome to the Forum! I also prefer my tops to be about 25-26" in length. Have never liked the idea or look of a tunic top and refrained from purchasing them. At 69, I still have a figure and like to tuck my blouses in skirts and dress slacks! Glad you mentioned the length of oh-so long tops . . . not all of us care for them. PS: I'm 5'8 and don't want long lengths! Give me classic styling any day. Smiley Happy 

Money screams; wealth whispers.