New Contributor
Again today host claimed d&c sold nowhere except qvc. My Mom has 4 tank and 3/4 sleeve shirt sets bought several years ago she purchased at Hamricks in Roanoke Va.
Honored Contributor

I never knew that D&C were sold anywhere but QVC.  Interesting.

Respected Contributor

D&C is specifically a brand for QVC.

How would others obtain their merchandise?  There are "lots" of merchandise that was sold as discontinued.  Surplus buyers bought pallets of various items.  Hamricks must of bought some of those pallets of returns/discontinued/damaged.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if qvc still does this, but they used to sell large pallets of unsold merchandise to stores, usually discounters,  who would re-sell it.

Respected Contributor

There are eBay sellers that get large pallets of QVC clothing, including D&C and sell them.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I don't know if qvc still does this, but they used to sell large pallets of unsold merchandise to stores, usually discounters,  who would re-sell it.

@sandy53.  You often find merchandise from all QVC exclusive brands for sale on the secondary market.  You can find examples of many on eBay.  The hosts would have no way of knowing about these sales.  Before Zulily became part of the Qurate Retail Group, they were selling Q merchandise from manufacturer excesses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment