Occasional Visitor

I came here to see if anyone else has reported problems with returns. QVC sent the wrong size and customer service was so nice on the phone. They sent me a shipping label and told me to set the package outside my door for USPS to pick up since I am unable to go to the post office. I set the package out for pickup and after so long I called customer service to report the package had not been picked up. They apologized again and told me it would be picked up the next day. I called back to customer service a third time to report USPS never picked up the package. This time the rep got a little flustered and ended up telling me USPS would not be coming to pick up the package. The item was not heavy and I could take it to the post office myself. And by the way, it's too late now to return it. Ugg, this left such a bad taste in my mouth. I hope this was just a fluke thing and not typical. I've never returned anything to QVC before and I am seriously surprised. I know I sound like a jilted lover but seriously, I plan to pay off my easy pay items and be done with them forever, goodness.

Honored Contributor

@calinurse    You can go online yourself on the USPS website and request a pick up.  I do it frequently.  They pick it up at your convenience and send you an emailreceipt.

Go email the mods at QVCSocialteam@QVC.com and relate your story so they can documentd  your story so your return will be accepted.  Give them the order #.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@calinurse Why is it too late to return it? Is there a time limit on returns? I haven't seen that.

QVC Customer Care

@calinurse 

I am sorry for any inconvenience we have caused. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and include the order number if you have it and we will take care of this for you.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

I do schedule pickups occasionally. All I get is yourpick up order has been completed. I write down the tracking  # & I have never had a problem.Just go on USPS & it takes you thru the steps to request a pickup. I also signed up for informed delivery from the post office. It's free & I know what's coming each day.

Occasional Contributor

Adios QVC.  I sent back a sweater to exchange.  Wrote in Boldletters EXCHANGEFOR DIFFERENT SIZE & COLOR. Just noticed on order status they are sending the same color sweater, different size.  I( called cusomer sevice, she apologized and said the coudn't change the order,  The order is supposed to be here September 28th,  She said I could return the second sweater, but would have to pay postage.  QVC has gone downhill lately.  That is my last order.

QVC Customer Care

@Mums at last wrote:

Adios QVC.  I sent back a sweater to exchange.  Wrote in Boldletters EXCHANGEFOR DIFFERENT SIZE & COLOR. Just noticed on order status they are sending the same color sweater, different size.  I( called cusomer sevice, she apologized and said the coudn't change the order,  The order is supposed to be here September 28th,  She said I could return the second sweater, but would have to pay postage.  QVC has gone downhill lately.  That is my last order.

Hi @Mums at last  I am very sorry that the return did not process correctly. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order information and your choice for the exchange size/color, thank you. Kim

Valued Contributor

My choice to get an issue resolved is emailing QVC Social Team. I have had 3 issues and they were resolved in less than 1/2 hr. One the other day had to do with an exchange. They replied to my email by saying the return got to them but they hadn't sent out the replacement size. So the rep asked what size and color I wanted and within 15 mins. I got a reply that the size and color I wanted was processed and even shipped expedited shipping. They have been nothing but efficient. 

Esteemed Contributor

Returns are taking so long to process, but they charge your card immediately.