Super Contributor
What‼️After near thirty years a Q card holder I’m required to submit payment method.....no record on file?????? What the h—l is going on QVC????????
Respected Contributor

@metrogal   I would check my account on line for fraudulent charges, perhaps someone has tried to use your card.  Also, I sometimes have to re-enter passwords, etc on my home computer, so maybe it's because your computer has done some sort of upgrade, or cleared your information.

Perhaps the "save my account" information got unchecked, or it could have nothing to do with you or your account.  Companies could be double checking information due to the amount of fraudulent charges out there and trying to reduce their overhead costs.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Could be that the date on your card has expired.  That happens to me after a while.  No big deal, just enter the information.

Honored Contributor

If you're a Q cardholder, did you get a new card when the changed banks quite some time ago?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

If you've had a card for 30 years, have you been asked to update/verify, your information, from time to time? 

I don't have retail cards, but, the few cards, I do have, periodically, always require me,to either verify my information, or make needed changes. 

It's a security issue, and I appreciate it. 

Honored Contributor

I guess the OP ranted, raved and cursed then decided not to participate in her own thread.  I guess our suggestions were too common sense.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I guess the OP ranted, raved and cursed then decided not to participate in her own thread.  I guess our suggestions were too common sense.

Maybe she's BUSY!  Lots of times I start of thread and since I don't just sit around posting like some, I don't come back to it for a while.  I only post if I have a beef.  I don't have a Q card but if someone does and they don't know what to do, it was nice of the other posters to try to help but you only want to bash.  You seem to be one of those posters that JUST want to post and spread their poison around.  Leave people alone for crying out loud.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Maybe she's BUSY!  Lots of times I start of thread and since I don't just sit around posting like some, I don't come back to it for a while.  I only post if I have a beef.  I don't have a Q card but if someone does and they don't know what to do, it was nice of the other posters to try to help but you only want to bash.  You seem to be one of those posters that JUST want to post and spread their poison around.  Leave people alone for crying out loud.

@77yangya  I guess you forgot about the posts you have been making in customer care the past week or so. You were so mean I couldn't believe it. And you carried on for days.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@77yangya 

That says it all....quick to criticize, but never voice appreciation when things go right.....speaks volumes.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.