Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I guess Im confused as to why this would posted on QVC and not HSN?

we post about all the shopping networks here. 

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie   Probably because most of us shop.both places and there's really no suitable place to post on HSN.  Yes, I know they have sort of a forum that nobody reads.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I received a 20% discount coupon by email from HSN a few weeks ago and it wasn't just to use on their app (I've received those too).  I used it to order a Andrew Lessman product.  While placing the order, I got the pop up that said the coupon had been used successfully and I could see that the correct amount had been deducted so I placed the order.  When I received the confirmation email, the discount wasn't showing so I checked the order on their website and the discount wasn't there.  I also checked my credit card site and the disccount wasn't showing there either. I ended up cancelling the order.  I've used HSN coupons plenty of times in the past and never had this problem before. 

Respected Contributor

@Review 2, my suggestion would have been to contact their customers service, easily done by using their chat feature. I've found their CS to be excellent.

Also, don't know if you're still interested in something from Lessman line but I received an email today about 10% off his products plus free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor
@
@shopped out wrote:

Ordered a curtis stone product, during the presentation a message came on screen that give a 20% discount on 1 item ordered.   Guess what not true.

Some explanation about it being for shipping and handling... but that was a day where shipping and handling was free on this shows.

then it was told to be that only orders on apps applied to that discount.  "that was not

stated"

@shopped out  it was stated that the discount only applied to orders on the app. I'm glad I didn't need anything because I bought enough from him in the begining.

Esteemed Contributor

@shopped out wrote:

Ordered a curtis stone product, during the presentation a message came on screen that give a 20% discount on 1 item ordered.   Guess what not true.

Some explanation about it being for shipping and handling... but that was a day where shipping and handling was free on this shows.

then it was told to be that only orders on apps applied to that discount.  "that was not

stated"

@shopped out  there was also a discount coupon for $10 off for anyone. It ends I think the end of March. Don't know if that applied to Curtis Stone. It was at the top of the website and i also have it in my spendable cash.

Esteemed Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

I dont have an HSN credit card but every now and then when I go online they tell me ont he website I have a coupon for 10 dollars off.

@spumoni99  there's one now for $10 off of 10 which expires on 3/31

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Imaoldhippie  this is done all the time. Just like every thing else. A lot of people here also shop at HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@shopped out    Usually HSN discounts only apply to those using their credit card.  I've shopped there since 1980s, do not have their credit card and have never gotten a discount on anything other than Mr. Rebates.

@Kachina624 I get e-mails all the time and use them but don't have their credit card.  You just have to read the fine print much like coupons at B&M stores that have all kinds of exceptions.  Actually, those discounts are one of the reasons I like HSN more than QVC.  QVC NEVER offers discounts. Every once in awhile I'll even get a card in the snail mail of a discount I can use for a period of time.  Those seem to be new as I don't remember ever getting one before around my birthday last year. Thought it was just a birthday month kind of thing, but several months later got another one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@shopped out    Usually HSN discounts only apply to those using their credit card.  I've shopped there since 1980s, do not have their credit card and have never gotten a discount on anything other than Mr. Rebates.

@Kachina624  you've mentioned this a few times about not receiving coupons. Have you checked your "Spendable Cash". I have two there right now for $10 off. One ends the end of this month and the other ends in June.