Occasional Contributor

What happened to 8Greens effervescent tablets? I watched Shawn with Dawn Russell yesterday and I was very interested in purchasing. Today I looked for the product on-line to purchase and could not find it.  Gone. Is it it still available? What happened?

Respected Contributor

Sold out in a nano-second!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I just checked and it's on her 10pm show list for last night.

Esteemed Contributor
An internet search will show other vendors with the product. You can also order directly from their website.
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I wish they listed their supplemental facts. Did not see it on their website either. It lists what's in it but would like to view the label. 

I have been taking Andrew Lessman Green Foods Complex $90 for 360 capsules. His product has the ingredients listed below. Plus his is Organic.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1

Amount Per Serving  

Barley Grass, organic powder100 mg
Wheat Grass, organic powder100 mg
Blue-Green Algae, organic powder100 mg
Chlorella, powder100 mg
Spirulina, organic powder100 mg
† DV not established
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I found this below on the Q & A section for this product at the Q.  It says it's found on their website, but I couldn't find it there either.

A: 

Ingredients directly from their website:
Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Spinach, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Wheatgrass Powder, Kale, Avocado Powder, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Blue Green Algae, Organic Spirulina, Organic Broken Cell Chlorella, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Safflower Oil, Stevia Leaf Extract

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Nightowlz I found this below on the Q & A section for this product at the Q.  It says it's found on their website, but I couldn't find it there either.

A: 

Ingredients directly from their website:
Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Spinach, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Wheatgrass Powder, Kale, Avocado Powder, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Blue Green Algae, Organic Spirulina, Organic Broken Cell Chlorella, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Safflower Oil, Stevia Leaf Extract

@Mj12 Thanks for sharing the info. I want to see a label like Andrew's product I posted above so I can compare products. Andrew's does not have cellulose, sugar or other ingredients in it. Wonder why it's so hard for some companies to list product labels on products they sell? It's like they are trying to hide something.