Honored Contributor

Ability to Review a Product Set, Uniquely

I really didn't know how to phrase this thread title, but here's my issue.

I purchased the latest Philosophy TSV set (shower gel, souffle cream and spritz).  I purchased two different scents, one Sweet Vanilla Fig, and the other in the new Honey & Cream.  I waited a few days before submitting my review today.  I love the Sweet Vanilla Fig set.  I would give Sweet Vanilla Fig 5 stars, and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

At first I thought I also loved the Honey & Cream, but I realized I was using the spritz, a lot when I was testing the shower gel.  But alone, the shower gel scent is unpleasant to me, a faint warm-milk scent.  The souffle cream has no scent at all.  I only like the Honey & Cream when I use the spritz or mix with my Sweet Vanilla Fig.  I would give Honey & Cream 1 star and definitely not recommend it to friends

So my submitted review states all this, but I had to just average those ratings to a 3-star review

My question to the Mods, will QVC ever take into account the vastly different experiences a customer could have of a product depending on the particular set under that one item #?  For those that purchase multiple sets, it can be very misleading to relay a decent review of your opinion of it. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ability to Review a Product Set, Uniquely

I couldn't agree more.  However dealing with what we have I think I would have given it five stars and put a title of "love - but". Then gone on and explained the diffrence between the two. 

Honored Contributor

That's a good idea @Silver Fox1

I tend to read the statements because ratings can be very subjective. But perhaps giving it 5 stars would at least contribute to "Customer Top Rated" in case people search or filter on that designation.  UGH, it was a toss up of how to go about the rating. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I had the same issue with a Perlier set from HSN. The products themselves were great but the scent was'nt, I think I gave it four stars as well. I gave the set to my daughter and of course she loved it, so you never know.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson