Occasional Contributor

I order something on December 3 . and as of december 12. It still hasn't been shipped from the vendor yet , Customer service says it will  ship in 1-2 days , Anyone else have this issues. Thanks

Honored Contributor

I ordered something on 12-05 and got it 12-09 but didn't show as even being shipped.  Then on 12-10 it showed shipped on 12-07 (Already got it12-09) with EDD of 12-12.  Won't let me  access tracking either.  The another item orered 12-05 and just yesterday showing shipped 12-06 with EDD of 12-18 - can't access tracking but received it yesterday!  

What a mess but at least I received them.  But how would you know if something was delivered or not if you cannot access the tracking?

QVC Customer Care

@hawksfans   I will take a look at the order and send you and email. 

Susan Q-Social

Occasional Contributor

So now i possibly wont get it until Dec 21 , When i order it Dec 3, It hasnt been any new scans since Dec 13.  This is a complete an uder joke, I had package from Fl get here in 2 days, But i gotta wait 3 weeks for this, 100%  DISAPPOINTED , AT THIS RATE 2019  BEFORE I GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!     Woman Sad

Occasional Contributor

I cant access anything either now, im  told  it  will  be another few days before i get it! never again Happy Holidays

Occasional Contributor
Good luck, that's all I can say. I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a Nintendo Switch shipped to no avail.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks , Best of luck to you also , This a joke 

Honored Contributor

There have definitely been some shipping challenges recently. I, too, have had shipping/delivery problems in the last few weeks. However, the Social team has resolved every single one of them. We just all need to give them a chance to look into our issue & try not to take our frustrations out on them. They can’t control the shipping problems, but they always do their best for the customer.

Aloha & Mele Kalikimaka!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

now  my order could be lost!!!::  never again will i order from QVC  Hey Q-Social  were the help !!