Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

shipping question

[ Edited ]

PLease forgive you me!

From my account, I see one item that has been shippied several days ago. But when I am tracking it, it states IN PROCESS.

What does that mean to me. 

I know QVC is very good on its shipping, I NEVER had a problem, just this curiosity of mine.

Thank you 

Dina

I am refering to the Halston double layer mix woven printed top

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Dinaki 

Please email the order number in question to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be more than happy to check on this for you. 

Barb 

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Re: shipping question

[ Edited ]

Thank you miss Barbara for your prompt answet. I have just sent the email.

Will QVC sent me back an email explainng to me what is happenning?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
QVC Customer Care

@Dinaki yes, we will respond to your email.

Barb

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone had any real resolution to the long shipping time of items on QVC? My item has been in process since 6/25/2020 and no one at QVC can give me an update. I have contacted their CS and social media team, all I get told is no update is available, they can just tell me what I already know, that it's in transit to UPS. Not helpful at all. 

New Contributor

Re: shipping question

[ Edited ]

So I can't figure out how to post a new thread so I'm doing it here in hopes that many will see this.  Did you know, when you buy an item and pay, say, $3.50, for shipping, and you return the item, that they deduct that $3.50 from your refund?  Yes indeed.  I ordered and returned an Isaac shirt because it wasn't worth the money, although it was nice.  I paid on easy pay at $9.51.  Keep in mind I paid for return shipping because it was cheaper than using the provided label where they deduct $6.95 from the return amount.  Anyway,  Rather than getting $9.51 in refund amount, my refund amount was only $6.01.  I called to inquire and spoke with a very unfriendly (and uncharacteristic for qvc) rep named Jennifer, who said yep that was their policy.  So essentially, people, if you return an item, we're paying double shipping.  Once to get it home and then when you return a item.  In all my almost 30 years of being a viewer and buyer, I did not know this.  And it will definitely cause me to not order any longer unless I'm 100% positive that I'll keep the item.  I'm so thoroughly disgusted with qvc, between quality control and shipping delays...this is the icing on the cake.  I hope this helps others.  

Trusted Contributor

@Jacksmomliz I would call back and speak to someone else, or ask for a higher up. That is not right (nor has it ever happened to me?). That is the reason you have a separate return label to pay on your own if you don't want to pay $6.95

I think that C/S lady was wrong. Unless this has happened to anyone else? I use the return labels because you get your money faster and USPS rates are so high it usually comes close to $6.95

You paid money to return it. They don't have the right to take more shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jacksmomliz wrote:

So I can't figure out how to post a new thread so I'm doing it here in hopes that many will see this.  Did you know, when you buy an item and pay, say, $3.50, for shipping, and you return the item, that they deduct that $3.50 from your refund?  Yes indeed.  I ordered and returned an Isaac shirt because it wasn't worth the money, although it was nice.  I paid on easy pay at $9.51.  Keep in mind I paid for return shipping because it was cheaper than using the provided label where they deduct $6.95 from the return amount.  Anyway,  Rather than getting $9.51 in refund amount, my refund amount was only $6.01.  I called to inquire and spoke with a very unfriendly (and uncharacteristic for qvc) rep named Jennifer, who said yep that was their policy.  So essentially, people, if you return an item, we're paying double shipping.  Once to get it home and then when you return a item.  In all my almost 30 years of being a viewer and buyer, I did not know this.  And it will definitely cause me to not order any longer unless I'm 100% positive that I'll keep the item.  I'm so thoroughly disgusted with qvc, between quality control and shipping delays...this is the icing on the cake.  I hope this helps others.  

@Jacksmomliz wrote:

@Jacksmomliz, it has been Q's policy not to refund outgoing S&H for several years now.  If an item is returned the outgoing S&H charge is deducted from the refund unless the product is defective. 

The same applies to using the prepaid label.  If you use the label the cost, $6.95 on average, is deducted from your refund.

In the example you cited if you had used the return label you would still owe $1.39  because your first easy pay would not cover the shipping total.  $3.95+6.95=10.90-9.51=$1.39 due.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.