Esteemed Contributor

question about returns

[ Edited ]

I very rarely return anything so I always immediately throw away all papers, bags,ect. Now I am considering either throwing away the 3 sets of Carol Hochman velour jog suits I bought or returning them. They shed terribly in the wash..

How do I return items that I have no paperwork or return slips/labels  for ,should i deceide to return them? 

TIA

QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma 

I would be happy to assist you. I can either email or snail mail the return label and appropriate paperwork.  If you have access to a printer, the email will be the quickest.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: question about returns

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma   For Q bags, I have a small stash of the ones that have the tape on one end to re-seal by taking off that tape strip. This way if later I decide to return something I have a bag. I also keep a very small stash of boxes so if I need something larger to return in I have a box. Otherwise if you don't have some sort of bag/container you're going to need to round up something or go out and buy a box or puffy bag or get something from USPS or UPS.

I you don't have a printer you can make your' own return label by just wrining out a (big) note (piece of paper) to include your info ie, name, item number, order number and the statement that you're returning.

As to where to return the item(s) you can get the specific address(es) by calling qvc as there's a prompt for what items to send to which address.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I will keep them and pray the shedding is over next time I was them......

Esteemed Contributor

Wash them inside out and hang dry.

Contributor

In all packages I get now, there are no return labels.

Im also having difficulty printing same.

I need help please

Super Contributor

You can call customer service and ask that they send you a return label.. you can get all info from your order but they will help you.. I just called for the same thing .. I rec'd something I have to return and there was no label with the package.. they said it would take 7 to 10 days