I ordered an item in the middle of October with a ship date of 12/07. On the 10th or 11th of December I called customer service as I hadn't recieved and email that this item had shipped and was told there was a problem with this item. I asked if I would get by Christmas as it is a gift and was told "I don't know if that will happen". Also the person in Customer Service whom I spoke to was not very friendly either and wasn't much help. I work in Customer Service and you need to try and be as helpful as you can.

I am extremely disappointed. I have never had any problems with QVC in the past and I understand that we are in some challenging times right now but they need to have better communication. I keep checking my order status and all it says is "in process". 

Very frustrated.

Frequent Contributor

Call again.  You will get a different CSR, who may know more.  If not, ask for a supervisor, they have more pathways through the system.  

Good luck,

Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I chatted with a very poor CS agent today.

Ordered Prive Rivaux computer glasses in Oct. They traveled through NC for a while, but didn't seem able to arrive at my door. Chatted with CS about this. Was told then that a new order was issued. I said I want a refund on the order that never arrived. Nada.

Today, my online orders showed I was being charged for both orders. I had two invoices in my account.

Chatted with CS. She told me several times I was only charged once for these products as I was insistent that my order invoice showed my being billed for both.

Well, both arrived today. Invoices with both showed I was charged for both shipments.

I guess it worked out for the best for me because both are boxed up to go back, only paying one return shipping cost, and I will receive credit for both.

My CS agent today was wrong in what she told me.

QVC is messing with good reliable customers.

Esteemed Contributor

@KLm wrote:

I chatted with a very poor CS agent today.

Ordered Prive Rivaux computer glasses in Oct. They traveled through NC for a while, but didn't seem able to arrive at my door. Chatted with CS about this. Was told then that a new order was issued. I said I want a refund on the order that never arrived. Nada.

Today, my online orders showed I was being charged for both orders. I had two invoices in my account.

Chatted with CS. She told me several times I was only charged once for these products as I was insistent that my order invoice showed my being billed for both.

Well, both arrived today. Invoices with both showed I was charged for both shipments.

I guess it worked out for the best for me because both are boxed up to go back, only paying one return shipping cost, and I will receive credit for both.

My CS agent today was wrong in what she told me.

QVC is messing with good reliable customers.

@KLm  ... unfortunately nowadays it’s hit or miss with customer service 😪