I am frustrated by the lack of response for my order and as i see many other peoples orders that are missing.   mine is missing from 1/19/2021. 

Honored Contributor

@kimmy828 Have you tried contacting QVC?

Send an email to  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with all pertinent information. They are excellent at assisting in these matters.

Esteemed Contributor

@kimmy828 wrote:

I am frustrated by the lack of response for my order and as i see many other peoples orders that are missing.   mine is missing from 1/19/2021. 

@kimmy828  .... that’s an awful long time for an order to be missing ... We're you charged for it? ... if so contact Customer Service for a refund ... this doesn’t make sense at all 🙃

Respected Contributor

I understand your frustration. I have a order that according to the tracking update says it was received by the post office on 3/20 and  is pending acceptance. Pending acceptance for 6 days ??  I called customer service, they apologized and shipped my item again yesterday to be delivered by UPS and should be here by 3/30. The CS rep was very nice and I appreciate the promptness in resolving my issue

Respected Contributor

I also have an item that has been sitting at a post office 100 miles away since 3/15 and another stuck 3/17 , they are sending new ones , but i waited this long , i wanted them to track these items and correct these problems  for the future. Not QVC's fault.

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I understand your frustration. I have a order that according to the tracking update says it was received by the post office on 3/20 and  is pending acceptance. Pending acceptance for 6 days ??  I called customer service, they apologized and shipped my item again yesterday to be delivered by UPS and should be here by 3/30. The CS rep was very nice and I appreciate the promptness in resolving my issue

My order was supposed to arrive on 3/15, but has been pending acceptance at the post office since 3/13. What is up with that? There are some nice things from the silver sale that I am anxious to receive in that box.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2    Do a "missing package" report on the USPS  website.  It's amazing how fast they can be delivered. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 Do take Kachina's advice. She knows what she's talking about as she's done it. Please do it.