Occasional Contributor

Holy ******! I've been on the phone trying to reach a live person in customer service for over an hour. Tried "live chat", and was told I was # 68 in line! Finally, as a last resort, sent them an E-mail. Did they get it? will it take days to answer? who knows. All I got was an "E-mail sent" notice. Customer service stinks.

QVC Customer Care

@jb1990 I can take a look at your order! Which item are we talking about?  Cindy

Occasional Contributor

A379061. Shipped on May 10. tracking says arrived at post office on May 13. Post Office says they have no record of ever receiving it.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @jb1990 

I will check on this and send you an email in a few minutes. 

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor
Same here, one of my items has been to five different cities in my State been in the last location since May 10th customer service order a new one was told it was being sent priority mail that I should get it today, one guess it just got mailed out.
There's more, I ordered a dress the same day as a friend she got hers a week ago in fact wore it to show off the other day. I've received two emails about it being delayed, it still hasn't shipped yet can't be cancelled. No customer service it's not the warehouse
Dress was ordered April 29th, very disappointed!!