Super Contributor

I have a vest stuck since the 20th in transit and never moved .I emailed customer service and no reply as yet .Thanks 

Esteemed Contributor

@Liverbird1 Do the live chat. It works better for me. Make sure you have your order number ready to enter.

Esteemed Contributor

call your local post office on Monday with the tracking number. my post office has always been very helpful in checking things like this for me and usually have more specific information about package movement than is available to the general public.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
QVC Customer Care

@Liverbird1

As it is past it's delivery date, I have organized a no cost replacement for you. You should receive the replacement on or about the 29th of this month. If you should receive both vests, please return one for no cost.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

For goodness sakes call customer service and see if they can find out the problem.

If I were you, I wouldn't wait any longer.  You have more patience than I do.

Respected Contributor

@Liverbird1:  If your package has already left the QVC warehouse, you should contact whichever carrier  (UPS, USPS) is delivering your package.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

For goodness sakes call customer service and see if they can find out the problem.

If I were you, I wouldn't wait any longer.  You have more patience than I do.

@Annabellethecat66- If you had taken the time to read the entire thread, you would have seen that one moderator responded to the OP and provided a resolution.

Honored Contributor

Then why did it keep going?  OK, I read a few.  But now I stand corrected.

Thank you for pointing it out.  I will never understand why people don't call customer service first to see if their problems can be resolved.....but that's just me.

So, not letting it go (so to speak) you might say myself and the other poster did this OP a favor by keeping the thread alive by posting on it.

I did notice someone after me also posted a suggesting.  Did you @qbetzforreal also mention to that poster the question had been answered.  No?  Well, I thought that poster ALSO mentioned a good alternative.

Honored Contributor

I've been thinking about my original post.  I think it was rude of me to put in the words, "For Goodness Sakes".

To the OP I apologize for those words....(I'm trying not to type in those hated words..."BUT").  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: help needed please

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 - I think the reason some of us come to the Customer Care forum for assistance with orders is because the moderators here are often more effective in resolving issues than the representatives in the call center. We know the small group of mods who monitor this forum are seasoned service pros who can work miracles (I was the recipient of one just this week), but when you call the main Q service number, you run the risk of getting someone who isn't as good at the job and might not be as effective in solving your problem (and I've definitely been the recipient of that side, too).