Esteemed Contributor

Attn:  Moderators

I see QVC has removed the addresses from their website where you can return an item on your own.  I need to return a beauty item and cannot find the address.  I do not want to use the return label and payt $6.95 for an item I can return first class by the USPS for $3.50.   Does anyone know the address to return beauty items.   Thank you.

Respected Contributor

can't you use the same address that's on the prepaid label? it goes to the same place, right?

QVC Customer Care

@Teddixat Here's the return address for your beauty item: 

QVC, Inc., Returns Department
1000 Stony Battery Road
Lancaster PA 17601

Cindy

Valued Contributor

Whenever I return something on my own I just use the same address on the label that came preprinted with the order.  I just write that address on a piece of paper along with my return address (I set it up just like addressing an envelope, except I write "from:" with my address in smaller letters in left corner, and "To:"  with the address it is going to below in larger letters) and tape it on the package & go to post office.  Don't know if beauty items need special address though.

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC

Ugh I just sent a beauty return to Rocky Hill NC, read the info incorrectly, will it be forwarded to the right place

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

@I am still oxox Yes, your return will be forwarded.  Cindy

Respected Contributor

Re: RETURNING ON YOUR OWN

[ Edited ]

I don't understand this. All my invoices have the "Return Your Way-Pay Up Front" option where you cut that portion out and stick it on your package. Then you pay upfront when you take it to be mailed. Unless you threw away your invoice and all the return shipping options with it, you should have that available to you.

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo  I don't think you can use the one on their return label. All three of their return on your own addresses are different from the one on return label. Not sure what would happen if you tried this.

Honored Contributor

@Scorpio1971  So this apparently does work if you pay yourself and use the address on their label. I've never tried this though I wondered if I could.

Thanks for this info, good to know this works.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  This doesn't always hold true for me. Heck sometimes I get an 8.5x11 piece of paper as my invoice/statement.

Seriously - this has happened. Anyone else?

This also means I did not get any type of adhesive return label.