Occasional Visitor

has customer service gone dark at qvc

I have five different orders I have placed during last three weeks. I have only received one of them. There is no longer anyway to contact customer service-no phone, no email, no live chat. I would like to see when and if my orders are even available and when they might ship. The estimated delivery dates have all expired. I think that QVC has now entered the realm of scam your customers. I have probably ordered from at least 10 different companies during the last 2 months. Their shipping might take longer but they still operate their customer service. They also communicate with you about delayed shipping info. I am in total understanding about delayed issues due to the current covid-19 issues. But to totally cutoff any access to customer service is shady to say the least. I am curious as to any current class actions suits being initiated against QVC. Their current business practices area disgrace!!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: has customer service gone dark at qvc

[ Edited ]

@rosierooter....I understand your frustration, however, I totally disagree with your statement concerning customer service.  I have contacted them by email over the past couple of weeks and not only have they been nice and very efficient, but they have answered and corrected the issues within a few hours of my emailing them.

Contact them at:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They are very hardworking and I appreciate their service.

Honored Contributor

There have been delays in shipping due to CoVi19-related reasons as stated on the order status page.  Your orders are undoubtedly with 5 million others, and will get to you as fast as possible.  It's not just QVC; other internet shippers are having similar problems and UPS is bogged down.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@rosierooter wrote:

I have five different orders I have placed during last three weeks. I have only received one of them. There is no longer anyway to contact customer service-no phone, no email, no live chat. I would like to see when and if my orders are even available and when they might ship. The estimated delivery dates have all expired. I think that QVC has now entered the realm of scam your customers. I have probably ordered from at least 10 different companies during the last 2 months. Their shipping might take longer but they still operate their customer service. They also communicate with you about delayed shipping info. I am in total understanding about delayed issues due to the current covid-19 issues. But to totally cutoff any access to customer service is shady to say the least. I am curious as to any current class actions suits being initiated against QVC. Their current business practices area disgrace!!! 

I have several delayed orders, but customer service has sent me emails letting me know about the delays and updating me. Also, I spoke to customer service a couple of times last week, not a long wait, and they resolved my problems. Try calling early in the morning on a weekday and you might have better luck.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Nothing is normal right now.  People need to understand that not every company - or vendor - is open.  Or they may be just partially open. Lots of companies furloughed employees. Manufacturers were not able to ship a lot of products for a while.  All this slows things down.  

Send an email to customer service.  They seem to be answering those though it might take a a couple of days.  

I love the postal system.  They are buried and doing the best they can. Same with UPS and FedEx.  

Three weeks is not unreasonable right now.  As things open and businesses catch up, things will get better but it'll take time.