Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

customer care ..HELP!

[ Edited ]

Please cancel item   H95000   Valeries Balsam Wreath

This was for  Dec 5 delivery, It says  "In  The Process

expected delivery  DEC 24" ........  WHAT??????  

OMG!!!   I throw it in the garbage JAN 1! All my  Decorations come down Jan1!!!!

NO WAY WILL I ACCEPT THIS DELIVERY AND I WILL MAKE SOME NOISE IF THIS ORDER IS DELIVERED ON DEC 24 !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

ITA with you. That's unexceptable IMO. I would be ticked. Hope you find a wreath some place else.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

ITA with you. That's unexceptable IMO. I would be ticked. Hope you find a wreath some place else.

@Nightowlz 

I feel like crying   Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma I am so sorry, the ship date is the week of 12/2 so it could ship any day this week. I also tried to cancel and it is still saying Cancel in Process. This ships from the vendor so it could take a little longer for the cancel to go through. If the wreath does ship please return it when you receive it. I will comment your account so that you do not have to pay return postage. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Trusted Contributor
She ought to be able to just keep the darned wreath!!! It's only going to go to waste with all this shipping and then returning it! I would certainly hope that QVC would not then ship this live(or maybe not, by this point) wreath out to another customer!!! @MalteseMomma, sorry that you are having this issue! I've read that you had a recent prior issue with QVC delivery.😣
Honored Contributor

Hard to imagine, with a ship date the week of 12/2 that the projected delivery would be the 24th.  Something is very wrong with that.  My wreath was shipped from the vendor and came on schedule.

I agree, though.  I can't imagine they'd want the wreath back.  That's a big box and a somewhat "perishable" item.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
She ought to be able to just keep the darned wreath!!! It's only going to go to waste with all this shipping and then returning it! I would certainly hope that QVC would not then ship this live(or maybe not, by this point) wreath out to another customer!!! @MalteseMomma, sorry that you are having this issue! I've read that you had a recent prior issue with QVC delivery.😣

I'm still waitng for my A/D to ship for my little Malties chicken  Smiley Sad

none of my  A/D  orders have shipped in quite a while ..........

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, you continue to have problems with your orders.  But, I thought I read you were giving up on QVC because of the ordering issues.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: customer care ..HELP!

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Sorry, you continue to have problems with your orders.  But, I thought I read you were giving up on QVC because of the ordering issues.

@qbetzforreal 

OH,I gave up all right!!!! .....and I doubt you are sorry!!!!.. Just snarky!!!!

DON'T LIE!!!!

These are A/D  orders that I could not cancel of course, because they SUDDENLY became in the process for weeks now!!!!   Smiley Sad 

I have cancelled ALL future A/D's and have not bought anything at all!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: customer care ..HELP!

[ Edited ]

BTW.........I ordered this wreath way back in JUNE!!!!