Contributor

What happened to the "as is" section????

QVC Customer Care

Hi @joy51, You can find the "As Is" section by searching As Is on the website. The section will appear. 

Trusted Contributor

No items come up.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Magny, When you search you will see a banner "What a Steal"  there is a row of items under that and they are all As Is items. Arrow to the right takes you to more items. It has changed a little.

Contributor

Hi!  I see it now, I was wondering where it went as well Smiley Surprised(  I wish there was a way that customers could still search "As Is" by specific sections as opposed to having to scroll through all of the items Smiley Surprised

Frequent Contributor

This new format is not user friendly!  Many of us liked being able to click on the product area we were interested in and then further filter it by brand, style, etc. 

I followed the directions and still no products come up under a specific product category.  I.E. click on For the Home and there is nothing!

Occasional Contributor

I hope they change it back---I thought it was just some mistake.  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Honored Contributor

The as is section seems to be fixed.  Earlier there were no filter options.  They are back now.  @Alice-QVC could they add the brand filter back?  Looks like there are new filters available, but that one is the most important.