Honored Contributor

WHAT?!  Why will you not ship A304018 to Hawaii, when I have been ordering WEN CC for 5 years from you.  This is an absolute CROCK!  WTH has happened with this company?  I'm at a loss for words.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Re: Won't Ship WEN CC to Hawaii

I feel your pain. I'm in AK and I can't tell you how many things I can't have shipped here. Oversized items...perfume, etc. Kind of the cost of living where I do. I have been really happy with the Q though that the free shipping applies to here as well. Because otherwise shipping most stuff is at least 15/20 and up for me. 

Trusted Contributor

I am shocked that a large American company will not ship to an American customer.  Can anyone in customer service explain this?

QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife

I apologize that we cannot ship your WEN product. We are going to investigate this as I have not seen this before. Sometimes when it is shipped from someplace else but our warehouses the shipper is the issue. We will find out what is going on and get back to you.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Beth-QVC...I appreciate you looking into this!  I eagerly await your feedback.  Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I volunteer to come over and deliver it to you... If I have to.  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

WHAT?!  Why will you not ship A304018 to Hawaii, when I have been ordering WEN CC for 5 years from you.  This is an absolute CROCK!  WTH has happened with this company?  I'm at a loss for words.

Is it just this,one specific item number or all WEN products?

Have you ordered this item number before with no problems or is this the first time for this particular product?

Valued Contributor

Sometimes it's really hit and miss with different products. I think a lot of what tends to be said to be undeliverable to us, has some element of a flammable product? The odd thing is I've literally seen complaints where eyeliner couldn't be delivered because of a certain ingredient. It really depends on whatever the federal and state guidelines are. All I know is there are several bath and body products I can't get that I'd like.

Regular Contributor

I am sorry for your situation, but I'd gladly give up some these little luxeries just to get to live in Hawaii.  You are very fortunate. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hawaii has very strict rules.  Any item that sprays, hairspray, perfumes, etc are not allowed.  They want to keep their environment as safe as possible. If there are ingredients in the Wen you want they think will harm the water, vegetation, or wildlife, it's not allowed.