Contributor

Why is this still in process? from 6/1

[ Edited ]

Order Number:  Ordered on 6/1/20. I received one email saying it was shipping on 6/10/20 and then a second saying it is delayed but no information on when it will ship. Please find out status for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why is this still in process? from 6/1

I have 2 clothing items In Process since May. Should have been delivered a full month ago, even with delay. You will get no answers here. Clearly new items are NOT in stock. Do not order. Clearance and LTS orders will ship- eventually.

Honored Contributor

I have a package from QVC that is sitting in my area post office since June 10.  If the package is not delivered today, I am calling the post office.  I noticed that shipping actually is faster but it takes forever to receive.  LOL

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Just received notice my May 31 order shipped today!  Now the next battle, when will it actually arrive.

Esteemed Contributor

I had an order that was in process since May 6th.   It was finally shipped yesterday. I had given up on ever receiving it.

QVC Customer Care

@DenS  I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, as a result of the COVID-19 situation all of our distribution centers are in a backlog at this time but working as quickly as possible to clear that and get all orders ship. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

Wow. A new stock clothing item that I ordered on MAY 3 is starting the shipping process-finally! 

Today is June 15. This was a spring clothing item. It is now summer.

Now let's see if I can get my return processed from at least 3 weeks ago...

QVC, NO OTHER e-retailer has the same ridiculous shipping delays that you do. Everyone is dealing with Covid-19 and has been for months. Time to retire that lame excuse.

Respected Contributor

I have two orders from May 11!!!!!! (Amy's rings).  emailed Social Team, wrote here, and I keep getting told they will notify the warehouse.  It is now June 16th!!!!!! I will never see these rings, I ordered them before they were even presented, STill in PROCESS.  And now, of course, they are on WL.   So I ordered them again a couple of days ago (on WL) and hope that maybe in this decade I will receive them.  I do not know what good notifying the warehouse does, it never works, nothing ever gets the attention of these notices.  I am beyond disgusted.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on May 25 which is still "in process".  What does that even mean anyway?  Also, it says that expected delivery is May 30!  We are well passed that now.  I have placed a couple of orders after that which were shipped fairly promptly. What on earth is going on at QVC?  I tried calling customer service and was told they couldn't put me through.  I called back to the main number and was transferred to CS where I waited over an hour before I finally got tired of waiting and hung up.  Went online to chat and was told the item was coming from the vendor and they would e-mail me when it ships.  What kind of an answer is that?  Anyway, I tried to get them to be more specific about why it was delayed but the person at QVC ended the chat!  How rude!

I'm definitely not happy!

Esteemed Contributor

My oldest order not yet shipped is from May 25, still "in process."

I do not understand how more recent orders have already been shipped and received.  I guess it depends on where the item is currently - which warehouse, or maybe it truly is still on a boat from China.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead