Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why do I need to edit my ADRESS AT CHECKOUT??? SAME ADDRESS ON MY ACCOUNT!!!!

THIS HAPPENED BEFORE IS THAT THE NEW NORMAL TO TELL ME ITEM IS SOLD OUT  QVC??????? NEVER MIND, I WILL SHOP AT AMAZON!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why do I need to edit my ADRESS AT CHECKOUT??? SAME ADDRESS ON MY ACCOUNT!!!!

They make me check in order to add the last four of the zip.  Once you fix it under your account information, they stop for me.

Super Contributor

Re: Why do I need to edit my ADRESS AT CHECKOUT??? SAME ADDRESS ON MY ACCOUNT!!!!

Thank you  I tried it still cannot CHECK OUT   ?

Esteemed Contributor

@Ttownlady - Have you tried logging out and then logging back in? If you're using the app, have you tried using the website instead? Or if you're going through the website, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and/or using a different browser? It sounds like there might be an issue with connecting your login throughout the checkout process, and trying one of the above solutions might eliminate the issue and allow you to connect properly so you can complete your transaction. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Ttownlady - Have you tried logging out and then logging back in? If you're using the app, have you tried using the website instead? Or if you're going through the website, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and/or using a different browser? It sounds like there might be an issue with connecting your login throughout the checkout process, and trying one of the above solutions might eliminate the issue and allow you to connect properly so you can complete your transaction. Good luck!

Excellent suggestions, @loriqvc!😊

Also...  @Ttownlady, if those steps don't work, try going into your account settings, and then remove your address from your shopping account information or just change something in the address. 

Either way, be sure to save the changes.   

Then, log out. 

Then, clear all your browser cookies/cache/website data.

You'll want to log back in, of course, later to change the address back to the accurate information.

If you don't need to place an order immediately, wait at least 24 hours or so to let the system catch up with changes.   

Sometimes editing/saving data can give the files a "reset" to internal links that might not be working correctly.

Best of luck to you!  I know these glitches can be aggravating.

Take care, everyone -- be safe and well.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thank you all so very much I will try that I did buy item wnated just now  think it is about same price as Sun. o.k it is still free sh/h. yes i will try all those steps for my account I did make sure I got the last 4 numbers of my zip code. too. Thank you all be safe you are all so kind.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ttownlady  this happened to me last week on a Nativity statue from Valerie....

When I tried what the other posters suggested....it then told me that it can't ship my item to my state....(I'm in Ohio)

Then I jumped on my computer instead of my phone ...and it told me it was sold out.....

A big glitch....

Honored Contributor

I just got that message when trying to check out.  WTH is going on?

Valued Contributor

So this edit my address problem happened to me today, 1st time ever in 14 years shopping at QVC, with same address. Customer service person said it was because item was out of stock. I said (to myself), baloney!

I tried your work around, @dooBdoochanged my address to my neighbor's, cleared out cookies, cache, whatever, then signed back in, changed my address back, and presto chango, it worked. You just helped me spend $12.50 + s/h + tax. I'm sure I'm not desperately needing the jumpsuit I ordered, but I hate being told "NO!" you can't have it. A big thank you!

Honored Contributor

I just realized this thread is 2 1/2 years old.  Seems the problem is resurfacing for some?

I generally only order on the website (desktop computer) and I haven't run into any issues.  I don't have anything I want to order so far today, but I'll see if anything happens when I do.