Occasional Contributor

Why can't I write a review anymore?

I have called QVC on numerous occasions asking why I have not been able to write a review for over a year now.  All they say is "We will let someone know" but nothing ever changes.

Not to make this political but has QVC become one of the 'woke' companies that has taken away the opportunity to answer/respond to something?

It just doesn't make sense.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't I write a review anymore?

Were your product reviews political or otherwise controversial?

Super Contributor

If you're talking about a review for a product you purchased from QVC, I had that problem for a while. I would try to write a review, and I would be prompted to change my user id. I didn't want to change that. So, I forgot about the review. I attempted another review post recently, and it went through. No mention of changing my user id. I chalked it up to the little bugs that hit the website sometimes. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You mustbe signed in ( you commented, so you're signed in to the site and commenting...)

Next, when you DO try to write a review, do you have to sign in to do that, and then are you being asked ***AGAIN*** to create a new password?

I had that happen, and kept making NEW passwords, and it would work, but I read here in comments that if you put your existing current password in , it'll work. ( I hope "password" is the right word...maybe it's "screen name"or "USER ID"????)

Anyway...try that and GET BACK AND LET US KNOW IF THAT WORKS!!!!

As someone said, are your comments nasty, rude, political, controversial or not on topic?

The reps have been trained NOT to "insult" paying customers, so they say some bland, "We'll check" or "We'll look into it...." which is really blah blah to keep you buying!!

Have you emailed the site team? I don't know the email..maybe someone here can help.

Just PLEASE try these suggestions and PLEASE let us know EITHER WAY if it worked!!!

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Try using A different browser at least temporarily.  It not unusual for people using Safari especially, to occasionally have problems accessing some QVC functions.  I've written reviews as recently as yesterday with no problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

EVERYONE....don't create a new user....just type in your old one!

You don't need to actually change it!!

It was posted on the boards a while ago....and is correct.  I just keep typing in the exact same one whenever it prompts me to create a new one.

@NormaLB 

I just posted a review this morning.  Signing in here on the boards may not be the same as signing in to do a review.

I have had to resign in when trying to leave a review sometimes.

Respected Contributor

The Q has lousy IT.  Sorry, QVC, you know I'll always be your customer and you have my second mortgage.  LOL!!!!

However, I think it's just their site but I will add this....

I had an issue with my email, (nothing to do the QVC) and got scared that I'd been hacked.  I wasn't but when I started digging into info on this I read that if you find that your password suddenly does not work you may have been breached.  That made me think because I've had cards that got breached.  Now, of course the company just wiped it and sent me a new one, new number but when I wanted to log in to my account, my password didn't work.

Oh, don't mind me.  It's probably nothing to do with your issue.  Just waiting for the hot water.....tick tock...LOL!  Sorry about your issue though.  The other posters made great points, valid ones.

Occasional Visitor

QVC Has changed its format so many times if everyone notices with the women’s clothes only three designers over and over and over again most of the clothes are so ugly and not me well paying $60 for Kim gravel top I’m not trying to be rude QVC your clothes are definitely not good Quality clothes are made in China the same as Walmart target Macy’s JCPenney’s what are we paying high prices for QVC to stay in business !!
I will not money pay that kind of money and then if we had a complain about QVC Will not allow us to write a review !