Respected Contributor

Re: What's with no return labels and invoices?

[ Edited ]

@hannah64 wrote:

Most of the time, I don''t receive an invoice or a return label. To print out labels, I have to take a special trip to the library since I don't have a printer.  It is very inconvenient to plan a special trip. Also, my returns take a long time to get processed and I have to call and check. Then all of a sudden, they appear.  Am I now supposed to go online and tell QVC the return is coming? I never had to do that before.  

@hannah64   It is very inconvenient when they don't send an invoice and return labels.  There are many people who don't have a printer.  

I received a package today where the invoice was glued to the box (underneath the peel off shipping label) and I didn't get any return paperwork.   I don't know what those clowns are thinking.  It is certainly not convenient.

Respected Contributor

I've tried to understand no return label, but I'm losing patience with it all...... the time it takes to have a return credited back to your account and having to eventually contact QVC returns has resulted in less and less purchases for me.  Add that to increased prices and shipping costs and QVC will not be making me customer of the year. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had ordered something from Garden Reflections which probably came from the vendor. There was no invoice in the box or under the shipping label. Good thing I kept the item. For someone that doesn't have a computer and can't print a label that could be a problem. They need to include an invoice. BTW I also notice shopping from other websites some are also not including an invoice and when they do it doesn't always include shipping and tax Woman Mad

Honored Contributor

I buy at least one item per week. and I don't remember ever not receiving the packing slip and return slip.  Could this be regional, meaning different shipping points having different policies?  I'm Upper Midwest and buy fashion, beauty and kitchen the most.

Occasional Contributor

Just spoke to live chat she said trying to go green to help save the enviornment . I will be hand writing my return labels also will not be ordering any more.Time consuming and inconveint😠😠😠😠😠

Honored Contributor

@Chessa35 wrote:

They're saving money on paper so they can lower the price of products. You buying that one? Lol !

I just fell on the floor...ooonooo.gif

Honored Contributor

QVC does the same type of returns now that AMAZON does if you dont have a printer......just show the QR code on your smartphone and ups or usps can print out your return label for your box.

qvc qr code.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Even LandsEnd has stopped sending the receipts and return label.  I was surprised that my last order had no paperwork and I called them to inquire.  That's the new way they are doing business to be more environmentally friendly.  But I have to print the paperwork to return!  

Trusted Contributor

I called CS when I didn't get a return slip in my package. They mailed me one, and now I get return labels in every package