Frequent Contributor

What is wrong with Advanced Order/Waitlist Option?

I have been trying for "days" to check on my advanced food orders and it continues to say unavailable for access.  I am trying to check on my Christmas advanced food orders to keep myself organzied and I cannot.  Frustrated.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is wrong with Advanced Order/Waitlist Option?

I don't maintain a waitlist but my AD list works as well as orders and EZPay.

On my laptop 

Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy    I don't think any of us are in a position to answer your question.  Try contacting the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and see if they can help.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I was on a wait list for WEN, I was looking at my orders and was surprised to see it was CANELLED, and not by me!

Respected Contributor

Waitlist is not guaranteed. It's more a "hope they can get more than the vendor allotted at that price" list. Sometimes they can, other times they can't. I think it depends on each vendor.

Honored Contributor

I've had several food orders cancelled recently.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I was on a wait list for WEN, I was looking at my orders and was surprised to see it was CANELLED, and not by me!

That's because after 45 days they cancel the order. 

Excuse me, Mom2Dogs.....

QVC, may I suggest what another merchant does.....instead of waitlist, just say, out of stock, will post when back in stock.  Please don't dangle the carrot in front of the horse.  The items I have been waiting for I was told by the vendor, that you have it in your warehouses.  The vendor promised it Sept. 1st.  It is now Oct 11th.  He said it's a problem of logistics.  Please, either sell it or just say out of stock until further notice.

Okay, Mom2Dogs....sorry that I spoke to a third pary on your post. XO

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Waitlist is not guaranteed. It's more a "hope they can get more than the vendor allotted at that price" list. Sometimes they can, other times they can't. I think it depends on each vendor.

But when asked, the vendor said that the ball is in the Q's court...???  Whom do you believe?

Respected Contributor

@Southern Classy wrote:

I have been trying for "days" to check on my advanced food orders and it continues to say unavailable for access.  I am trying to check on my Christmas advanced food orders to keep myself organzied and I cannot.  Frustrated.

@Southern Classy I too was trying to check my advanced food holiday orders and up until about an hour ago I was unable to, there was an error message. Someone contacted the Mods and was told there was a technical issue. It seems to be fixed now. If you haven't try checking your advanced orders again.

Contributor

Mine hasn't worked in 2-3 weeks now. Customer service was of no help at all. I'd also like to check my Christmas food orders.