Respected Contributor

Customer Care,  Please get IT to fix this website.  When trying to view the current program on QVC2 (in the kitchen with Mary).  I click on 'show all items' and 1 (ONE) item shows and it's the current item being shown on TV.  That's not the way this should work.  Do they do any QA testing at all on the changes they make to the website application????  It does not look like they do any testing at all.  It's a mess for the most part.

Respected Contributor

Are you looking under QVC Live Stream? For QVC2 I'm seeing the Olster French Door Oven and seven other items.

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

I agree with KatieB.  I just discovered that ITKWM now starts at 11:00 so I clicked on "recently on air" for QVC2 to see what I missed and all I see is what she is currently showing.  :smileyfrustrated:

Respected Contributor

I crack up when I read these demand/ pleads for QVC to fix IT problems here on this forum. As if these posts are the avenue that bring it to their attention.  Trust....they know....

Some of the more demanding tones...ridiculous. 

We do not pay for the forums so we are not their client.

Their shopping website is their bread and butter so of course they are aware and do not purposefully have down time just to make you mad.

Valued Contributor

I think we all know that but sometimes you just need to vent. :smileyhappy:

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

I crack up when I read these demand/ pleads for QVC to fix IT problems here on this forum. As if these posts are the avenue that bring it to their attention.  Trust....they know....

Some of the more demanding tones...ridiculous. 

We do not pay for the forums so we are not their client.

Their shopping website is their bread and butter so of course they are aware and do not purposefully have down time just to make you mad.

@LizzieInSRQ   I am 'cracking up' at your response.  SMH...