Occasional Contributor

Re: Website navigating too difficult

Customer service rep also tried to log in to the QVC website and saw the error message that apparently a lot of other people are seeing. Glad that a QVC customer rep witnessed for herself because someone else tried to tell me there were no issues. WRONG. You can't order QVC if you can't see the selection of items to choose from. Was assured that if this persists QVC would honor four free payments and free shipping into Monday if need be. They should. It's their issue. Not a great way to wrap things up.

Respected Contributor

I'm just trying to order Beekman Pure Goat Milk stuff for my BIL.  Stuff is on sale.  Would really appreciate the Free Shipping...

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

So tired of HTTP Error 500. . ."programming error or maintenance problem". . .QVC site completely useless. . .did you send your IT department home early today?   Thank you so much for the Free Shipping and Easy Pay offers. . .too bad the customer can not search the website for potential purchases or order anything!!!  What a joke.

Honored Contributor

The website is a hot mess tonight. I can't even bring up prime time specials.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

My aggravated state over this site is beyond comprehension! This occurred during FFANY, as well. Every time I attempt a search it goes to a blank screen. Who needs to shop this way? I didn't have issues earlier in the day, but now I am unable to search. Honestly, I must make a concerted effort to reduce my shopping here. 

Contributor

i can not understand why the Q is always having problems with the website. Surprising because for a big company like th Q they should have better IT systems for backup.

Regular Contributor

On a Sunday, no less. QVC should have a IT crew on all the time. Can't order and use free shipping. I think it was planned. If not, extend the free shipping to all day tomorrow

Respected Contributor

I give up.  Going over to HSN.  Maybe their prices will be like free shipping???

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Once again... the lights are on, but nobody's home...

Another 'special' (for them) promotion and the wonky website goes more wonky... Positively shocking... 

Image result for shaking my head gif

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I can't seem to search for anything  or order anything. I Have been trying to search  for prime time  specials tonight , and they aren't even listed on front page tonight - let alone trying to find them under search. What's with QVC. They mustn't want or need our money anymore???