Respected Contributor

Website navigating too difficult

Note to IT department:  Website not friendly, too hard to navigate, funky messagges popping up---too difficult to shop, hence too difficult to order, hence poor financial results for QVC!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Website navigating too difficult

I can't get anywhere ~ But here.  Kind of impossible to order here!  Smiley Sad

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

I'm trying to look up departments but I keep getting error messages. This has been happening for a while. I can't see anything. 

Respected Contributor

It is a mess!  Not the way to cap off a free shipping weekend.

Valued Contributor

Are they going to fix this before the end of the day so that we can shop? This is ridiculous!

Frequent Contributor

I am unable to search for anything. I am trying to look up trench coats and other fashion items and all I get are ‘error’ messages. 

Contributor

I agree. Is this to hinder us from taking advantage of free shipping? I cannot get on any site to shop. Also I hate the new checkout. Too many changes. I loved the old one. Why change?

Valued Contributor

@Flashgordon22 

I thought the same way. No free shipping for us.

Contributor

Yeah, I think this is entirely suspicious.  I've been trying to look at the new fashion so I can possibly take advantage of free shipping but there's no way to look at anything.  This is crazy.  My prediction is it will get fixed at 12:01 am Monday morning...when free shipping is over.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been trying for hours to order and browse for Christmas gifts! There are nice topics to click on but it keeps going to  a  different page that has nothing to do with it!
    I gave up this morning and went to Kohl's where I had a 30% off coupon in addition to their sales. Bought granddaughter  pajamas, muckluck slipper socks cheaper than QVC  and two pair Columbia socks.
     Then got two bathroom rugs , matching towels and Kitchen towels for gifts, etc. Total after discounts $65. Plus a $10 coupon to return later!

Tonight I tried and prices on shipping weren't posted as free. Sorry QVC I QUIT TRYING!