Super Contributor

Website Advertising Question...

A couple days ago, I ordered item A371492 (Ryan Seacrest's Polished Men's 3-Piece Set) for $45, which significantly cheaper than Amazon. Online, it says "in stock" (an still says that), but I just checked my order status and it says "Advance Order" with an anticipated delivery date of July 27. I don't understand how the product can be advertised as in stock, but not be. All customer service could tell me was "it will be in stock to ship in late July. Can someone explain? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Website Advertising Question...

You've already asked customer service and got a vague answer, so who do you expect will come up with something more specific?  They all use the same computer with the same information on it.  Cancel your order and buy elsewhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@tl98466, it was mentioned during the presentation that this is an advance order product and wouldn't be shipped until July.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@tl98466 Poster marp answered your question! It WAS mentioned during the presentation.

Honored Contributor

Here's a possible explanation....it is to be a Christmas in July gift item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@tl98466 wrote:

A couple days ago, I ordered item A371492 (Ryan Seacrest's Polished Men's 3-Piece Set) for $45, which significantly cheaper than Amazon. Online, it says "in stock" (an still says that), but I just checked my order status and it says "Advance Order" with an anticipated delivery date of July 27. I don't understand how the product can be advertised as in stock, but not be. All customer service could tell me was "it will be in stock to ship in late July. Can someone explain? Thanks!

That product is an advance order so if you can’t wair then try amazon.I looked at the before and after pics and could not see any improvements....

Respected Contributor

@tl98466   Since it was presented as an advance order you will have to wait.  

It is an extraordinarily good price here compared to elsewhere so if you really want it just be patient.

Super Contributor

Wow Kachina624 - so sorry if I offended you! I was just asking a simple question and seeking clarification - I thought that's what these boards are for. By the way, on previous occaisions I HAVE spoken with different customer service reps about an issue and have often rec'd different responses to the same question.