Regular Contributor

I just realized that QVC charged me an extra $33.60 easy pay.

Now I have to call them and TRY to get to customer service and

resolve this issue.

I NEVER do easy pay and didn't realize until too late that this particular order was going to be billed in 5 installments.

Yes, I could have called and changed the payment method but again, TRYING to get in touch with customer service means that I would have to be on the phone forever.

Now I'll have to be on the phone forever anyway.

Frequent Contributor

I NEVER TRUST EASY PAY AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING IN ONE PAYMENT.

Super Contributor

I have never had a problem but will really keep my eye to it.....Thanks for pointing this out !!

Esteemed Contributor

Don't understand why some have a problem getting thru to customer service....i've had to call twice in the last month (lost package)....within 2 mins I get connected via the main QVC order entry number.

Honored Contributor

I haven't come across this issue.  How did that work?  One month was payment 2 of 4 and it was repeated the next month?  Just wondering what to look for.

QVC Customer Care

@hick 

We would be happy to assist you if you would please send us an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. Please explain the error and we will work to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

You better believe you need to watch.  Earlier this year I tried to track a six easy payment item and have decided never again.