Contributor

Are returned items used to fulfill Waitlist orders??  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, especially now. I imagine QVC and others will be showing many "recycled" (unsold) items since Chinese factories were closed fore months starting back in January. Today's TSV mattress was a TSV just 2 months ago. Made in the US, they no doubt have these on hand and the time is right for selling mattresses online. Of course the mattresses were not returns.

I have returned clothing items that did not fit or flattter. Bagged them right up after trying on. Still sellable.I' sure people change their minds after ordering and send things back unused and unopened. Still new condition. 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes but not always.  I've been getting customer returns for years.  They've enabled me to get many wonderful clothing items I would have otherwise missed.  I've never received anything that wasn't in pristine condition.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Waitlist Question

[ Edited ]

Per @Beth-QVC  sometime ago: Waitlist - we are requesting the manufacturer to produce more to fulfill the list. 

I can see where returned in excellent condition could be used for waitlist, but I doubt it. I have returned things when the color wasn't exactly what I wanted. It was as good as new; didn't even open the inner package up. Hopefully Beth will respond.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely 

Frequent Contributor

I was just wondering about waitlist items also. I have 2 items on waitlist.  If waitlist items are returns, is it possible for the product being from a household that has been exposed to COVID 19? I don't want to be an alarmist, but I think this is a valid question.