Esteemed Contributor

FYI: I tried to enter: Friends and Family Sweepstakes Enter to Win April 20-30

maybe it just started but I got this error: Oops!
We couldn't find that page.

The page you're looking for was either moved, removed, renamed, or doesn't exist. Please visit our homepage or contact us.

Honored Contributor

Re: FYI: I tried to enter: Friends and Family Sweepstakes Enter to Win April 20-30

[ Edited ]

@Mary Bailey,  You don't say how you're accessing the sweepstakes, but that message indicates that the website is directing you to an older, probably cached, area of the website.   

This could be happening due to your browser's cookies/cache/website data so try deleting that, then quit the browser, then relaunch it.

You also can try a different browser, but I don't think you'll need to if you clear out the one you're using.

I found the contest via the Q's homepage and it directed me to this link which worked.

Try using this link to see if it works for your device:

https://www.qvc.com/content/community-sweepstakes.html

Here's another link to try:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/qvc-gift-cards.html

I hope that helps!   Best wishes to you!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor

Re: FYI: I tried to enter: Friends and Family Sweepstakes Enter to Win April 20-30

I have tried many times as well. I cleared my cookies and changed browser. Still same error ..

Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo Your link and the entry link on QVC's homepage does not work.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forums, @Jibjab!  
           @Xivambala and @Jibjab,  I added another link to see if it helps.  Since you've checked off the possible browser issues it sounds like the website is redirecting some of us to a server or servers that aren't updated for the sweepstakes.   Tech support needs to look into this.   Wish I could help.  Thanks for your posts.🌻

(eta:  I just sent a tech support request via the email contact for website problems.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo @Mary Bailey 

The Sweepstakes link on QVC's Home Page is now working!

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@dooBdoo @Mary Bailey 

The Sweepstakes link on QVC's Home Page is now working!

@Xivambala,  Thanks for the update and for the great news!😊