Trusted Contributor

Re: Waiting for our returns to be processed - How about if we skip paying the bill??

@millieshops  I don't have the orginal email but  I am certain it's part of QVC.

Easy Returns Program.-  If interested- just call CS  ( if you can get thru- HA! ) and ask them the process of being part of the program..

Granted I have encountered the very long "in process" and shipment times. Now it if they can address that issue, we'd all be much happier shoppers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Waiting for our returns to be processed - How about if we skip paying the bill??

@violet runner @thanks.   I try to avoid returns even brick and mortar but by mail is just plain horrid. 

Btw.  My last QVC order was in town in 4 days.  Too bad I have a lazy, incompetent mailman!   I pestered the postmaster and got my package.   Now if they could find what they’ve done with the rest of my June mail, I’d be happy.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

I am part of  the Quick Easy Return program. Got an emial to do that a few motnhs ago . It' is just that- quick and efficient.  I email them- give all the info- and use the Q label to return and voila'- I have a refund  in no time.. Have done it a few times and have had great results.. And I get the refund long before the item is  back at the Q.

@violet runner 

have never even heard of that program before.

would love to be a part of that, even if i dont return a lot of items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Agree. Waited 6 weeks for an item. Was charged 2 easy pays but only credited back one when they got around to doing the return. Need to be vigilant on watching your credits. Also it is unacceptable that they preauthorize your credit card for an item they had not sent out for 6 weeks. Very disappointed in QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45  I am not sure why I got the orginal email.  But if you have time on your hands , call CS and ask about it. QVC Easy  Returns...  Hard to get through to CS these days..  And my thinking,  QVC shopper can use this.. I don't know if its a separate little dept within- but it has worked smoothly for me the 3 times I have returned items in the last several months.  They  also send me an email saying they have processed my return credit... and then it takes the usual few days to see it posted tomy  credit card - be it the Q card or other.   
  I honestly can't say why it works - but it does! At least for me.. 

Valued Contributor

It is so annoying trying to buy anything from QVC.  I ordered an Isaac top in black on 6/4 and received 6/21...it was tan!  Another return.  I ordered a jockey top on 5/25 and after two delays was able to cancel yesterday.  I ordered a Barbara King lantern with flicker bulb on 4/18.  It arrived without a bulb so I contacted cs for a $15 credit so I could just buy a bulb...nope, you need to return.  That return remains in process as of today.  So it is now two months with an ongoing problem with just this one item.  It is just not worth the aggravation any more.

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Customer Service is essentially non-existent at this time. I've had a few returns sent back to the Q - over 2 weeks ago and nothing has been processed. This means it goes on my next Q bill and they expect at least some payment on them. How about you start to process returns faster, or we might just wait on paying our bill until the returns are done.

I sent some thing back  the day I got it, around May 29th. Got an email that it was on it's way. Have not heard anything since, looked where it is, and seems it's in Warrendale ,Pa. for 11 days, mean while It's on easy pay, so I'm paying for it, and has not been cancelled, and they keep charging me for it. No reason for this. They need to hire more people.